top of page
What does a Sideways School educator do?
- Locates areas that allow for active collaborative play, where children can take risks and challenge themselves and each other.
- Builds a relationship of trust and love with each child, and fosters cohesion and caring within the group.
- Closely observes what children communicate through their behavior and supports them in areas of need.
- Follows where children's curiosity leads and extends learning in areas of interest.
- Collaborates with families to ensure individualized support, and shares observations through photos and narrative.
bottom of page